Monday, November 26, 2007

End of Semester stress

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say sorry that I have not blogged in quite awhile. School has been very stressful and I often forget to share my troubles with others. But I am encouraged that God is very big. Bigger than any of my small little school problems that I am experiencing right now. This afternoon I took a small break to pray and read a somewhat random Bible passage to see what it had to say. I read from Acts 25 and 26 where Paul is put on trial in Caesarea and appeals the court to appear befor Ceaser in Rome. Reading this I thought, 'Wow that is a big presentation that Paul needs to make.' Paul has alot on his shoulders and he does it with the help of God. If God helps Paul with the big thing, I think I can trust God in the littles things, such as my presentations coming up this week.

I am almost done:
1 Abnormal Psychology presentation
1 Chapel reading
2 Cognition tests
1 Cognition Paper
1 Education paper

then on to finals...

then I can fly home!

It is going to be hard, but I am glad I am not alone.

No comments: