Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where did I place that "Easy Button"?

Has anyone seen that Staples commercial featuring the "Easy Button" when the parent just presses the Easy Button and poof! Suddenly all their children have school supplies? Well there is such a commercial and I really wish I had an Easy Button. I want an Easy Button that I can just press and suddenly sell my truck. I hate having to answer buyers questions. I wish someone would buy it no questions asked.


Would anyone be willing to help me sell it? I am willing to make a deal if you can help me sell it. Basically I will settle for $2000 but if you can find someone who will buy it for more I will give you the excess money. For Example, if you find someone who will buy it for $2500 I will give you $500 for helping me sell it; If you find someone who will buy it for $2200 I will give you $200 for helping me sell it. Also, if you can find someone who will only buy it for $2000 or less, I will pay you 5% of its selling price. ( $2000 = $100 for you, $1800 = $90 for you...) There for any price between $2000 and $2100 will get you $100. Or if you would like to buy it yourself, I will sell it for $2000 if I need to.


If this truck was in perfect condition it would be worth $3500. But I know that it is not in perfect condition and need some work. I believe that $2000 to $2500 is a fair price to pay for this truck.


Truck information:
1995 Chevrolet S10
color: green
4 cylinder Automatic
2WD
Regular cab and box
191,000 Km
About 550 km/tank
Rhino lining in box
CD player
New exhaust system (not including catalytic converter)
Good tires, full sized spare

Known Issues:
Engine leaks coolant.
Engine occasionally turns off while stopped at a light or in park. (reason unknown)
Catalytic Converter needs to be replaced.
Glove Box remains open.
Tailgate remains closed.
Minor body dents and scratches that do not affect performance.



As you can see, this vehicle does have some major issues but I definitely do not have the cash to fix it up right now and I don't see that happening any time soon.


No comments: