Thursday, June 14, 2007

Off to Edmonton

Well, I'm off to Edmonton to celebrate my friends Wedding. Amanda and Dave will be married this saturday.

Tonight we are having the stag and stagettes. I was charged with planning Dave's stag because his best man, his brother, has never been to Edmonton and he doesn't know what to do there. Because I went to college with Dave I know the city a bit, but I don't get out much so I don't know it well. I think this stag is going to be lame. Seriously, I don't know why he choses me to plan these things.

I wish I could say that I am going on vacation for four days but a friend's wedding is actually alot of work. In addition to the stag I am also being a videographer for the wdding and doing a bunch of things to prepare for school in Edmonton next fall. A lot of work and nervousness, here is hoping that I will have fun doing it all!

Cheers,

Ken

No comments: