Friday, June 1, 2007

Why? Victoria, Dreams

Why does no one ever call me or email me or message me? Im getting really lonley...

Just wondering you know, maybe no one wants to hang out or I'm too boring or whatever.

Just a thought.

Tomorrow I'm going to Victoria for a day to see a museum exibit about the Titanic at the Royal BC Museum. Too bad it's not at the Wax Museum in Victoria. I really liked that place. It's probalby the only thing I remember about Victoria since it has been quite awhile since I've been there.

I've heard of a couple people who dream of travelling to Victoria and starting a new life there, out near the ocean waves and the great nature of Vancouver Island. It sounds wonderful but sometimes I think it's just a dream, moving away and starting new... Is that possible? I'm glad I'm only there for the one day.

Speaking of dreams, I've been having some recently which is always exciting. A few nights ago I drempt I was back at King's taking a philosopy class with Dr. Dudiack. It was about modren Italian Philosophers. I remeber him saying in my dream that there used to be lots of notable philosophers there in the past but gradually notable philosophers began to originate elsewhere in other parts of europe and america. Its probably not all true so don't quote me on that.

Another dream I had, just last night involved ducks and rabbits. For some reason the ducks had made a home/nest in a cavran/hole in the ground. I stepped away from the hole towards a small ,steep, brown, grassy hill going down. As I neared the edge I realized that it wasn't brown grass, it was dozens of rabbits sitting ontop of eachother to form a hill! The pile of rabbits collapsed as I was at the hills edge. I imagined that they would be quite angery at me and remebered the killer white rabbit from "Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail" so I chose to wake up instead of being eaten alive.

There was more to those dreams but I can't remember all of them.

No comments: