Sunday, July 8, 2007

Booking a wedding day...?

I was out with dinner with my parents and talking to my mom I discovered that soon my home church will no longer be able to let church members book the building for free for the purpose of a wedding. It is a highly sought after church to have a wedding in because of its very long center aisle. But, anyone who BOOKS the church after august must pay $300 to rent the building regardless if they are a visitor or a member. My mom is the church secretary, so she knows these things.

Should I book the church now for... hmm... 2 years in advance (I think I could even get my mom to move the exact date as well) in an effort to avoid the $300 fee? Or is that just too cheap, even for someone of dutch descent?

1 comment:

Terry Cameron said...

So are you saying that you're planning on getting married in 2 years? You might want to discuss where you're going to have the wedding with your bride to be.

But then again, it is a free booking... sorry, I'm no help am I?